You don’t have to travel with the team to be part of the team!
Choose a WordWalk expedition and join us!
1st… WE PLAN
- Come learn about the people we will be serving and ministering to
- It is a huge encouragement when you come and plan with us
- You will offer ideas and insights we may be blind to
- You may have experiences to add to our plan
- You may be brave enough to offer suggestions we are not confident enough to believe we can do!
- You will be better prepared to pray for us individually because you will be exposed to our passions, our visions, our personalities and our fears
2nd… WE PREPARE
- Come learn about the people we will serve with; you may develop an encouraging relationship with them yourself
- Our initiatives are rarely ‘turn-key,’ so it is encouraging to have partners during our preparation
- You have skills we may not have; come help us effectively prepare to teach, to build, to train, to play, to serve
- You may have local contacts or helpful experience in an area we must research: shots, engineering, electrical compatibility, medical, etc.
- You may have resources for purchasing materials or finding unique items we need to take with us
- You may choose to share our prayer and funding letters with believers we don’t know
3rd… WE GO
- Come to the airport and pray us through security, and welcome us home when we return
- We often need transportation to and from the airport
- Pray that Christ will be seen and cultural barriers will be lowered
- Pray for us to have wisdom, obedience, health, energy and patience…
- Ask us electronically how we are doing when internet is available!
- Let us share our hearts and ask for prayer in confidence
- Share our social media updates and photos to encourage others to pray
- Share what we are doing with those you want to invite to our debrief event
4th… WE SHARE
- Ask for our stories about what we did and what we learned during our ministry efforts
- Help us prepare for our debrief event to effectively share our results, and you may have great input on how to encourage others
- Attend our debrief event; learn how to pray for and maybe connect with the people we touched
- You may choose to support our mission-ministry partners in a way we discovered while working with them
- You may have contacts or expertise that could help meet continuing needs we identified on our trip
- Invite friends to our debrief event to enrich your relationship with them; to excite believers about their own possibilities; to energize & educate others about how WordWalk might work with their community of believers